On Sunday, July 1st from 12 to 4 PM, Robson Street sidewalks between Burrard and Denman will be filled with the sights, sounds and tastes of music, entertainment, kids’ activities, delicious fare, giveaways, and business promotions! Everyone is welcome, so be sure to join us in celebrating Canada Day #onRobson!
Here is what’s happening:
1025 Robson Street
1125 Robson Street
Bute Robson Plaza
- 12PM – 4PM: Face painting, balloon twister, magic, music and life sized games!
Alley Party (between CB2 and Shenanigans)
- 12PM – 4PM: DJ Static, hip hop dance performances by Diamonds in the Rough + Sweett Moves, live art and food trucks (Disco Cheetah & Cheezee Does It).
- Street Hockey Tournament and Skills Competition presented by Timber & Tim Hortons, food and drink on Timber patio, face painting & DJ.
- Main stage, live performances by Marine Drive, DEEP / / SEATED and Circus in Flames.
Retailer Promotions & Complimentary Offerings:
– Abode Restaurant: FREE face painting 12-4pm & special Canada Day benny feature.
–Arc’teryx: With any purchase of $150 or more guests will receive a very Vancouver gift with purchase, refreshments in-store for guests, & raffle for a chance to win a piece of Arc’teryx gear!
– Boys ‘Co: Up to 40% off selected items & giveaways of gift cards valued from $10-50.
– Blenz Coffee: FREE drink (iced chocolate/iced coffee) or pastry with any purchase from 12-4pm.
–Blue Ruby: Gift with purchase and enter to win raffle prizes!
– Breka Bakery: Special menu items – Canada Day donuts, icing cookies anad lattes.
– Canadian Crafts: FREE magnet with a $30 purchase or FREE Canadian soccer ball with a purchase of $100.
–The Candy Room: FREE cotton candy from 1-2pm.
– Cactus Club Cafe: FREE mocktail samples & $4 Bellini’s and Frosé all weekend.
– CB2: Outside patio lounge, in-store promotions (15% off outdoor furniture and accessories) & refreshments.
– Aveda Robson/Civello Vancouver: FREE Iced Aveda Comforting Tea, complimentary consultations with customized samples, & choice of FREE hand or foot relief (40ml).
– Couturist: Sidewalk sale & giveaways.
–Club Monaco: Capsule Collection on display & treats and refreshments for guests.
–Davids Tea: FREE tea samples & bean bag toss for chances to win FREE tea coupons.
–D’oro Gelato e Caffe: Gelato and sorbetto sampling, buy 3 scoops and get the 4th one FREE, & pastry specials including Bomboloni and special daily feature of Maple Walnut gelato.
– Earls: Live DJ, 2 patio parties, drink features & giveaways.
– ECCO Shoes: In-store promotion: buy one, get one 30% off, snacks, refreshments, & gift with purchase.
– Jugo Juice: FREE samples & giveaways.
– Kiehl’s: Spin the wheel to win prizes, FREE personalized consultations, hand massages, mini-facials & samples.
– London Drugs: Snap a picture in the Canada Day selfie booth and check out Canada Day merchandise.
–Miniso: Spin the wheel for a chance to win prizes!
–Muji: FREE coffee for first 100 customers, first 20 MUJI Mail members that purchase $30 or more can receive a MUJI My Bag with a maple leaf, with any garment purchase customers can get a free Canada theme embroidery pattern on the purchased clothing & Uchiwa decorating workshops (1pm, 2pm, & 3pm).
– Nike Vancouver: First 100 customers will receive a $20 gift card.
– NYX Professional Makeup Canada: FREE face painting.
– Plenty: Summer sale with up to 50% off Spring/Summer merchandise.
– RYU Apparel Inc.: FREE body energy juice for guests & in-store promotions.
–Rocky Chocolate Mtn: FREE samples of the most Canadian fudge, spin the wheel giveaway with a chance to win: 10-25% off your purchase, FREE maple leaf sucker/ridge bar/grizzly paw/fudge/12oz true north peak, $25 Rocky Card, $50 Card, as well specialty Canada Day ice cream bars.
–Roots: In-store DJ, treats and refreshments.
–Saje: In-store wellness lounge for those wanting to sit and enjoy the benefits of nature’s medicine or going in for a wellness appointment.
– Second Floor Eatery: Each pitcher of Molson Canadian purchased will include a free order of wings (12-9pm), $5 Canadian Pints Margaritas, live DJ from 5-9pm, & live salsa band (9pm).
–Sephora: FREE face painting.
Stay up to date by checking our Facebook event page for details on retailer promotions and more!