Listen up, ladies and gents! It’s Boxing Day #onRobson and we’ve rounded up a list of some of the best deals on the street. A perfect opportunity to take advantage of sales and a chance to shake off that food coma? It’s a win-win, folks!
- Aritzia: Up to 50% off everything. Open at 7am.
- Aveda / Civello Salon: Boxing week (Dec. 27-31) door crashers, and 40% off Aveda pre-packaged sets. *Closed on Boxing Day.
- Bailey Nelson: 50% off select frames, with some exclusions.
- Banana Republic: Take 50% off sale already reduced merchandise.
- Boys’Co: Everything 15-70% off. Open at 8am.
- CB2: Additional 15% off reduced seasonal merchandise. Open at 9am.
- Club Monaco: Take 50% off already reduced merchandise. Open at 8am.
- Cupcakes: 10% off the pre-packed mini cupcakes.
- Couturist: 50% off storewide (with a few exceptions at 30% off). Open at 9am.
- Forever 21: 21% off everything and take an additional 50% off sale merchandise. Open at 7am.
- Little Burgandy: 50% off (or better) on all sales styles.
- London Drugs: Visit the store for a variety of deals.
- Nike: 25% off the entire store with the exception of launch products. Open at 8am.
- Plenty: 20-50% off everything. Open at 7am.
- Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory: BOGO – buy one get one free on their holiday items, promotion ends Dec. 31.
- Roots: Up to 50% off and extra 20% off sale
- RYU: In-store giveaways, one Gym Bag Tote ($140 value) and one Quick Pack ($95 value) as well as Boxing Bundles, buy bundles of products and save.
- Sketchers: Buy one get one 50% off.
- Steve Madden: 25% off almost everything.
- Swarovski: enjoy up to 50% off. Members receive one $25 voucher when shopping from Dec. 26-Jan. 28.
- TNA: Up to 50% off everything.
Be sure to bundle up, grab a coffee and hit the pavement early to get all of the best that Boxing Day on Robson Street has to offer! Share your photos with us by using the #onRobson hashtag and tag us at @RobsonStreet
*Please note, all listed promotions are subject to change without warning and some promotional offers and store hours are specific to the store’s Robson Street location only.