Robson Street welcomes one of Vancouver’s rising athletic brands, RYU Apparel! Officially opening today Friday, December 2nd, this marks the second location for the brand. The 1,100 square foot retail space was designed by award-winning architect Tony Robins with the same industrial, yet modern aesthetic as RYU’s flagship store in Kitsilano. The Robson location was constructed to highlight RYU Apparel’s best products in a gallery inspired design, to provide a place where the downtown athletic community could make connections.
Respect Your Universe (RYU) is tailored innovation for the urban athlete. Designed without compromise, RYU engineers apparel and accessories for the fitness and training of the multi-discipline athlete. Nestled on Thurlow Street beside Vancouver’s flagship Aritzia, RYU was created for athletes by athletes, RYU exists to facilitate human performance.
To celebrate the grand opening, RYU is hosting an online contest giving away a prize pack valued at $1000 CAD & hosting you to kick off Rest + Recover Month!
You can win:
- RYU ETHOS Gift Card
- RYU Sweat Towel
- RYU Blender Bottle
- Pair of Vancouver Canucks Tickets
- Seacity Fitness Rehab Pass
- Saje Kit Rest + Recovery Kit
- Rad Roller Kit
- 2 Bottles of Trace Black Water
- Personal Training Session @ The YMCA
- Follow RYU Apparel on Instagram
- Upload a photo to Instagram showing us your #BeautifulTough
- Tag @ryu_apparel, #RYUThurlow & #BeautifulTough