It’s tea time – with tea being the second-most popular drink on the planet, second only to water, we’re thrilled to have DAVIDs TEA open up on Robson Street this summer! DAVIDsTEA will be offering more than 150 tea varieties,?including exclusive blends, limited edition seasonal collections, traditional straight teas and exotic infusions from around the globe, there’s something for every tea lover’s discerning palate. The store will also be carrying a line of innovative tea accessories, including infusers, tea sets and travel mugs, all designed in-house, so you can enjoy your tea from the comfort of your home or on the go. Be sure to make plans to visit the new store on July 1st at 1024 Robson Street.
And just in time for summer, here is a recipe for a tasty tea cocktail, perfect for weekend brunches or backyard parties.
Sparkling Sangria Mimosa
- 6 Perfect Spoonfuls of Sangria tea
- 2 cups hot water
- 2 cups prosecco or sparkling wine
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup sliced strawberries
- 4 orange slices (halved)
- Infuse hot water with tea for 4 to 7 minutes; strain and cool to room temperature
- Add steeped tea, prosecco, orange juice, strawberries, orange slices and ice to glass pitcher; stir to combine
- Pour into 4 glasses
Enjoy this sparkling?summer sipper (try saying that 5 times fast)!