Take a bite out of summer and join us once again for?Pop-Up Picnic on Robson Street this July and August. As a Vancouverite, it is absolutely necessary to spend as much time basking in the sun as possible, so get outside, grab some take-out and enjoy the fresh air. It’s simple, here’s how it works:
1. Pick a restaurant – there are six participating Robson Street Restaurants that ?have put together?tasty take-out menu options that are quick and easy.
2. Place your food order – simply drop by or call the restaurant ahead of time to place your order. Menu listed below.
3. Find a spot in the sun – some perfect perches include a public seating area at 1100 Robson (SW corner of Thurlow), the Urban Pasture parklet in front of Caf? Crepe or the new?Porch Parade?installation at 800 Robson.
4. Feel good – we’re donating $1 to the Vancouver Food Bank for every ordered lunch! Enjoy your delicious?meal while helping others in need.
1223 Robson Street ?604.688.1411
Grab ‘n Go Box $7
Granny Smith apple slices and grapes, crackers with Little Qualicum Blue Cheese, Happy Days smoked cheddar cheese and brie
Hard boiled egg, almonds and dried cranberries, cheddar cheese, grapes and bread
Cactus Club Cafe
1136 Robson Street ?604.687.3278
Cajun Chicken Sandwich $14.50
Aged cheddar, lettuce, tomato, sea salted fries
Sauteed mushrooms, aged cheddar, red relish, mayo, ketchud, mustard, sea salted fries
Pesto Chicken Quesadilla $11.75
Blended cheeses, basil pesto, sundried cranberries, honey lime dip
– Caesar Salad, Seasonal Greens or Yam Fries +$4.25 –
1032 Robson Street ?604.488.0045
Le Vegetarien Crepe $9
Spinach, feta, mushroom, tomato
West Coast Crepe $11.50
Herbed cream cheese, red onion, spinanch and smoked salmon
Nutella & Banana?$7.35
1185 Robson Street ?604.669.0020
Chicken & Wontons $12
Sweet & spicy chili sauce
Grilled Fish?Tacos $16
Marinated cod, pineapple chili salsa, tomatillo, crema and cabbage, white flour tortillas. Two tacos with fries.
– Sub salad for $1.75 –
Prawns, basil pesto, sundried tomatoes, feta and white cheddar, hand tossed thin crust pizza
1145 Robson Street ?604.682.4477
Classic Meatloaf Sliders $12
Three mini beef sliders topped with mozzarella and crispy onion strings. Served with kobe mustard.
California Spring?Salad $9
Goat cheese, strawberries, red onions, spicy glazed pecans, honey mustard vinaigrette
1195 Robson Street ?604.893.8607
Super Deluxe Vegetarian Burrito $7.75
Spinach?tortilla, basmati or brown rice, black beans, soya cheese, carrot, cucumber, cabbage, salsa, guacamole, garlic yogurt sauce
Choice of chicken, beef or pulled pork, whole wheat tortilla, spanish rice, pinto beans, jack cheese, salsa, lettuce, tortilla chips, guacamole, hot sauce, flour tortilla topped off with homemade tortilla soup
Deluxe Pork $8.25
Whole wheat tortilla, spanish rice, pinto beans, jack cheese, lettuce, salsa, garlic yogurt sauce